Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feb 24, 2007


I've seen so many great pictures lately taken against a brick wall that I thought I would try one myself. :) It was horribly cloudy so very hard to get catchlights. I think I've figured out what I need to do on that one with a reflector. I am having some difficulty on my color though. I posted this picture on another board and didn't realize how drab it was until someone corrected it. How is the color on here and what do you do to make your color pop? I use paintshop pro.

3 comments:

Me said...

Very nice... catch lights or not.
For a color pop, you can do everything that can be done in photoshop in paintshop (levels, curves, saturation, etc). I used paintshop for many years. I still love it. I think you can even do somethings better in psp. If you need any help, I'd love to give it to you.

Sarah Heggie said...

I love this shot! Great picture of dd! And I love the texture of that brick...it livens up the whole photo. I'd love to know what you find out about how to make catchlights "happen" on cloudy days!

Mary Leeson said...

Don't know the photographer's vocabulary but I sure love your work,Donna. Thanks for blessing me!

Two Peas Photo Challenge